Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Travel cage ready

themacmum

Cavy Slave
We are about to leave on a road trip and Nibbler is coming along for his first ride! I've got his travel cage all set up and he seems to like it. What sort of travel cages do you all use? I love looking at new ideas!

miniver

Cavy Slave
That's a terrific set-up. Nibbler is traveling in style! My girls will be traveling in a pet carrier for three hours tomorrow. I've very lucky they get along, assuming the treats don't run out.

Pariscamp

Cavy Gazer
no, we travel in travel cages (7 hours by train with one / two transfers) to arrive into the wild park set-up on the ground with the fence built, so they can say hello to chickens and rest of the animals that live at my mother-in-law huge enclosure.

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
no, we travel in travel cages (7 hours by train with one / two transfers) to arrive into the wild park set-up on the ground with the fence built, so they can say hello to chickens and rest of the animals that live at my mother-in-law huge enclosure.
I wouldn't let them say hello to the other animals. They are prey animals & that screams bad idea.

Pariscamp

Cavy Gazer
In this paradise on earth they do have their proper hideouts and know the times when the goodies are coming, - but yes, good point,
yet one cow invited herself close to the fence attracted by the fresh smell of hay, while Boulboule was at her dinner(my now Mom female) - we have a pic of that, Boulboule didn't move a brow:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.