PDA

View Full Version : Size I Have No Space!

Cativision
09-10-15, 10:03 pm
My little dude Wasabi has been living in a very small pet shop cage since when I adopted him a few months back.It was meant to be a temporary cage,but I never got around to upgrading. Now that I have the money,I wish to get him a bigger cage.One problem-I have no space in my room. I share a room with my sister, have a giant tank for my hamster and a large cage for the girls. I have no room for Wasabi! I need some ideas to make some space for him. If I can't make any space for him,I am afraid he will have to live outside in a hutch,and I know how frowned upon that is. Can someone help me with ideas for creating more space?

pigmommy89
09-10-15, 10:09 pm
Can you do a double decker cage?

bpatters
09-10-15, 10:27 pm
Have you looked through the photo galleries? There are tons of creative ways to use space in those pictures.

lissie
09-10-15, 11:21 pm
How big is the girls cage? You could stack the cages.

Have you ever consider getting him neutered so he won't have to live alone?

Piggly12
09-11-15, 02:17 am
Could you rearrange your furniture a bit? If you post measurements of the furniture and your room size, I or someone else could try and make a plan of where stuff could go...

Cativision
09-11-15, 04:16 am
How big is the girls cage? You could stack the cages.

Have you ever consider getting him neutered so he won't have to live alone?

I'm not big on putting rodents through surgery,I feel there is a lot of things that can go wrong.My mom told me that when she was younger,one of her mice had a tumor and went through surgery and died from the anesthesia. There are tons of risks,and besides,my mom won't allow me to it.