Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New photos

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
New photos

Well, I added some more photos from Kara. You have to check them out!! (Photo Page) They are very cool.

Her cage is so cool, I added it to the home page, left side, and the main Cubes and Coroplast page.

O

originalfirefly

Re: New photos

Very cool!

I can't wait until our cage gets finished! :)

Miriam

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

Me either, be sure and send along some photos!

O

originalfirefly

I surely will! :) We have made the bottom. My husband accidentally cut the cloroplast a little too much, so some of it started to split. In the OUTSIDE edges we put some sealer to make sure no accidents on the floor. Just to emphasize...piggies can not get to sealer because it is on the outside of the cloroplast.

Anyway, this morning we let Daisy run around a little in the bottom and it was so cute. Her little feet slid around everywhere as she tried to scurry around. My husband finally realized, after seeing her in it, that I am not crazy, that she really did NEED more room, and that I was not going overboard in the size. :) He also believed me that we do not have room for THREE piggies...just barely two! (We only have one now...but are working on adopting a second.)

Miriam

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

That's great! I actually feel bad for the pigs that I have in a 7.5 sq foot cage. They really need the 10.5 size (2 x 4 grids). Sometimes, you just don't appreciate how much room they need until you see them in it and see the difference in their behavior!

O

originalfirefly

That is the size of our new cage! 2X4 neat idea cubes. :)

Miriam

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.