Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!!

Brittany.

Cavy Slave
Hi!!! I'm Brittany. I'm the Mommy of 2 human little girls and 2 piggy little girls. My piggies are Bella (6 months) and Tink (3 months). Still fairly new to being a piggy mom with only getting our first in May and our second one today. lol Looking forward to meeting other piggy parents.

just8be8free

Cavy Slave
Hi Brittany! Welcome to the forum and I hope you find this site very useful like I have. I would love to see some pictures of your piggie girls.

Brittany.

Cavy Slave
Hi Brittany! Welcome to the forum and I hope you find this site very useful like I have. I would love to see some pictures of your piggie girls.

As soon as I figure out how I would love to share!!! Our newest girl, Tink, that we got today seems to be sick. URI? possibly I don't know how long she will be with us. We might have to give her back to the pet store depending on how long she has had this.

lissie

Cavy Slave
Please don't give her back to the store. She might not get the care she needs.
You can ask the store to pay for the vet bills.

Brittany.

Cavy Slave
Please don't give her back to the store. She might not get the care she needs.
You can ask the store to pay for the vet bills.

I'm going to take her to the vet Monday and hopefully with some medication this can be fix. My fear is that she has been in the store like this for weeks and by the time Monday gets here there will be nothing he can do for her. If that happens I will be at the pet store asking for my money back to pay for the vet visit. My kids and I are already so in love with Tink I couldn't picture just giving her back. I will do all I can to get her better. She is my family now. She is like my child. I would never deny my child the care she deserved to get well. Please don't take it that I would just give her back. I would NEVER ever ever do that.

Brittany.

Cavy Slave
Tink.jpg This is Tink
Bella.jpg Our Bella

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.