Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cosmo and Galactus

kairi26

Cavy Slave
Hello!
I've made a few posts here, but I only just organized my piggie pictures, so now I'm able to share them.

This is Cosmo (white with chocolate brown eye-patch and "pants", caramel colored ear and assorted bits) and Galactus (brown and red swirled, red eyes, white blaze).

VIDEO0076_0000016031-1.jpg

We got Cosmo at the end of March as a (well discussed, planned, not surprise) birthday present for my boyfriend. He has brought us so much joy. He's like our therapy animal.

20150613_132559.jpg

Newspaper is his absolute favorite thing in the world. All I have to do is gently crinkle a ball of newspaper over his head and he popcorns like crazy :)

He's pretty adventurous for a guinea pig. Here, he's climbing my back.

IMAG0196.jpg

We realized he needed a friend, so we brought Galactus home. We think he's the most beautiful pig in the world because of his striking color swirls and red eyes. Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to tell in the picture because of poor lighting and the fact that he's a very skittish little piggy.

20150716_141108.jpg

Unfortunately, we had to separate them because Cosmo is being a pubescent bully and bit Galactus several times after weeks of getting along. They were even snuggling together for safety on the Fourth of July (stupid kid had firecrackers outside our window).

They're currently living in a divided 2x6 and I've been busy making things for them, like their hanging hay feeders.

20150716_140946.jpg

They wheek together at breakfast and eat hay right next to each other with the divider in place. We're trying to do our best for them, since they've made our lives so much better.

GiuneaPigLover

Cavy Slave
It seems as though piggies have help to change your life a bit. I can understand that fact as I now I have 7 piggies. My babies are so adorable and my adults are equally as wonderful. I am a vegetarian so have animals who are as well makes it easy for me to care for them. They eat what I eatlol veggie wise. By the way your piggies are just the cutest things ever!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.