Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Deleting an account?

Salstar

Cavy Slave
I hadn't been able to login to my account as I couldn't remember my password. I did the whole forgotten your password thing, but I didn't seem to be receiving any emails with the link to reset my password. Hehe so I guess I got impatient and thought that my hotmail account wasnt working so I created a new account, and was going to post a message asking for help...but now the emails have arrived and I have been able to log back in, so can you please delete the account Salstar18. Thanks heaps! I wont be so impatient next time!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Don't worry about it. Just ignore the new account. There is no need to delete it unless it is being abused and I'm sure you have no intention of doing that.

Salstar

Cavy Slave
Thanks VJ...no I wont be abusing it!

pinkbunny

Cavy Slave
Dear administration please delete me from the users of this forum so I can stop being a PROBLEM and everyone can go on with their lives. I just don't want my information to be stored on here when I leave this forum and website.

Will appreciate your prompt response.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
pinkbunny said:
Dear administration please delete me from the users of this forum so I can stop being a PROBLEM and everyone can go on with their lives. I just don't want my information to be stored on here when I leave this forum and website.

Will appreciate your prompt response.
Please read this https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11473

Christsgirl

Cavy Slave
I realize that Accounts can't be deleted but just so the admins know, I created an account called 'christsgirl4eve' but it was supposed to be 'Christsgirl4ever', (I didn't notice 'till AFTER I signed up) and so it looks like I'm some sort of idiot who worships Eve or something...so I made this account called 'Christsgirl'. I just wanted to clarify that. I'm a mod on a hamster board ((broken link removed)) so I completely understand not abusing it and not being allowed to have a second account. You can trust me, I will NOT abuse (or even use, for that matter) the other account. :D You can check on me if you want. ;)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Just pick one of the accounts and use it and leave the other one totally alone. The best thing would have been to have asked T to edit your name adding the r on the end. Then you wouldn't have had to create another account.

I am a member of the hamsterific boards, but I don't visit much over there. It's a great site.

Christsgirl

Cavy Slave
Ok. I'm very sorry, I didn't know that I could do that. :( I'm just curious though, why can't you delete accounts? Ya, hamsterific is great! What is your username? I"m Ham-Star

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.