PDA

View Full Version : New member saying hi!

HansPiggies
06-23-15, 09:08 am
Hi, ail, I've just signed up to this forum, have used it many times for advice on health, hay and different things so thought I should finally sign up! I currently have 2 piggies, 1 rescue and 1 skinny pig who is not a rescue as there are no skinny pigs in rescues in the UK and have wanted one for years so he was a present from my hubby. All my previous pigs have been rescues! At the moment I have a hairy pig Rolo who is 10 months old and Barney the skinny pig who is 10 weeks old!

cavycrazy1107
06-23-15, 10:27 am
Welcome! You piggies sound adorable and I had the same situation. I used the forum constantly and just now signed up. Let me know if you need help navigating or anything on this crazy forum. :D

Kelsie
06-23-15, 11:18 am
Welcome to the forum. It's so nice to meet you and your boys.

Although we no longer live in the same state I have a very good friend who is from Nottingham. I used to love to hear her stories about your town. It seems like people there are so much more friendly with each other than we are here in the states.

HansPiggies
06-23-15, 12:38 pm
Thank you both! Haha aww well I've only been to the U.S. a few times but I thought all the people there were so friendly!! It's funny how it seems from different perspectives! This forum is quite confusing on how to do things compared to others, any idea how to rotate your profile pic? The file I uploaded was the right way around but it's turned itself 90 degrees to the side! :/