Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Animals need our help

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I was sent by the RSPCA a very disturbing picture. It seems off the coast by France, live animals are being used for shark bait. The RSPCA is asking for help by signing a petition. If you are interested go to (broken link removed) and click on sign the petition.
We live in such a cruel world. Thank you all on this forum for your love of animals. You guys really do make my days when knowing there are people who do care. ( Like how you all write letters to save the bunnies) Maybe, just maybe we will have a perfect world for animals if we all just keep at it.
You all are the very best!:)

laura220

Cavy Slave
Oh! I've heard about that. I saw an awful picture of a very frightened looking dog with a huge hook in his lip/jaw. :( They even use stray kittens. - I signed.

stubblychin
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

happie gurl

Cavy Slave
:yikes: Oh, thats awful!

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
suzilovespiggie said:
I was sent by the RSPCA a very disturbing picture. It seems off the coast by France, live animals are being used for shark bait. The RSPCA is asking for help by signing a petition. If you are interested go to (broken link removed) and click on sign the petition.
We live in such a cruel world. Thank you all on this forum for your love of animals. You guys really do make my days when knowing there are people who do care. ( Like how you all write letters to save the bunnies) Maybe, just maybe we will have a perfect world for animals if we all just keep at it.
You all are the very best!:)
I have seen that too. It is awful. It was on some website. The image has stuck in my mind. Dogs and cats have hooks stuck in their noses and are thrown overboard to sharks:sad:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.