Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I lost my bestfriend

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
I lost my netherland Dwarf Lightning late Monday night I spent ever last minute with her and I just thought that it might help some of us be comforted if we hear how sweet all our rabbits that we have lost were. Plus what we did to help stop crying. I am crying as I am writing. I miss her so much she was my little cuddle buddy. My sweet sweet Lightning :weepy: :weepy:

naturestee

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry. I have only been keeping rabbits since February, but I would be devastated if I lost any of my babies.

Are you familiar with the Rainbow Bridge? If not, do a quick Google search. Sorry, I don't have the site saved. Many find it comforts them when they need it. (broken link removed)

ScottandDebbie

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
I am *truly* so sorry.
I know it must be very painful for you. Our pets can be just like family to us. My heart reaches out to you.

Here is a wonderful site where you can write a beautiful memorial about your precious Lighting.

https://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/
You are welcome to read one of our memorials that we posted on this site a few years ago.
Mrs. Elliott (Elli) TR - 23345

My thoughts are with you.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
I really apprecate (sp) all your help its been really hard for me:weepy: We were together for eight years.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
My vet said she was fine why did this happen why:sad:

bunnyluv17

Cavy Slave
I know it can be hard to lose a beloved member of the family, my rabbit died of cancer a year ago. Eight years old is considered elderly for a rabbit, so she might have died from old age.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
I know that she did die of old age but the vet said that she was in great health and she said that was uncommon for a rabbit her age. She could atleast looked me in the eyes and said "oh umm Becky since your my neighbor I am going to tell you the tureth, Lightning is going to die tomorrow night". :weepy:

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to loose something you love, weather it is a loved one or a beloved pet. We many times are not given the answers to the "whys". Life happens and there is nothing we can do to stop it. You can grieve for your pet, continue to love her until your heart can remember all the wonderful times you had together. In time all of those memories will bring you comfort and you will be glad for them. You will hold your bunnie, Lightning in heart always. I am sorry for you pain.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
I can't even clean the cage I had her in, I can't bring myself to do it:weepy:

ScottandDebbie

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Oh... I am so very sorry. Bless your heart.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
Thank you, My cousin Ben clean out her cage for me yesterday he knows how much I loved Lightning

stitsy&codyPig

Cavy Slave
I am really sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to lose one of your pets. I am sure she had a great life with you.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
she was a very spoiled rabbit

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.