Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n fake meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
horserider93
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Members under 18 are not allowed to post their ages on the forum, in their profile or post their birth year for security purposes. What is an anamail? Is that like airmail?

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
It burns my eyes! :hypnotize

horserider93
horserider93
Amanda
horserider93

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
If your keyboard is that messed up, it's time to talk to Mom and Dad about getting a new keyboard. In this last posting it's obvious that you're deliberately misspelling words. Except for a few capitals, the post that started this thread wasn't that bad at all.

As far as removing your age, that's done for your own protection. I'm sure you're careful with the websites you frequent and who you talk to online, but there are a LOT of bad people out there who want to prey on kids, and will do so if they know how old someone is. Since there is no way to tell who these people are and ban them from the forum, ages are not allowed if you are under 18. Of course bad things could happen to someone over 18, but they are adults and have more privileges.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Hi, I wanted to add on to your original post and say that I love Boca. The Boca breakfast links are so good and the sausages with sauce are delicious. I'm sorry if it sounds like we're being mean, it's just that there are some rules here and everyone has to remind the new people about it at first. Stick around, though! This site has so much great information!

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I don't care if you think I am mean. I am a moderator and I will be listened to on this. Either post correctly or I will temporarily ban you, your choice. I don't think your keyboard is messed up. I think you are just a lazy child.

horserider93

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
It took you 5 months to come up with that response? I'm not exactly sure what your mom hates about us, but being that she is an adult that's certainly her perrogative. It's good to see that your keyboard isn't nearly as messed up as it was before.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
In 5 months I would have expected a better comeback than that. Usually takes me about 30 seconds. I do have a working keyboard though....

horserider93
horserider93

Hansel

Cavy Slave
Does your new keyboard prohibit you from having capitol letters at the beginning of your sentances?

horserider93

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
What didn't make sense in what either of us said? What truly doesn't make sense is why you keep coming on here if you hate us so much. Even if you don't like what this board stands for and you're upset that your age was edited out in the original post, that does not give you the right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone. I suggest you get your attitude in check before posting anything else. And before you suggest again that we go ahead and ban you, you will not be banned for acting like a whiney little brat.

Consider this a public warning to improve your posting habits. Incorrect capitalization, punctuation, spelling and chat speak are NOT allowed in the forum. If you have not already read it, please refer to https://guineapigcages.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&a=7 for a complete listing of the forum rules.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Wow, this is one of the most immature posters I have ever seen. I feel badly for those horses you ride.

horserider93
Status
Not open for further replies.