Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

sophienotsofie

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm new here, obviously, so I thought I'd come here and introduce myself.

As told by my user name, my name is Sophie, 'ph', not 'f', and I'm just thirteen years old. It's kinda young but I can't really change that.

I first got my guinea pig two weeks ago at a pet store a town over, her name is Oswald, or Ozzie. I've had guinea pigs before, two when I was younger but at different times. Here are three pictures of Ozzie;

I've been talking to my mom about getting another one since guinea pigs usually need another friend, but I don't know if I can handle two. I mean, I might get one either way but still. Until then, I hope she just acts super nice and stuff so I won't have to worry too much.

But I do hope that this forum will come in handy when I'm confused because I'm only thirteen, not a professional. This place does seem really enjoyable and practically like heaven since I absolutely adore guinea pigs. But again, I hope that this will help and make me understand things a bit more than I do now.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi Sophie, welcome to you and Ozzie! My niece just turned 13 and she loves visiting with my piggies. Just let us know if you have any questions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.