Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introduction

piggylove2015

Cavy Slave
So I'm slightly late on the introduction because i have been following and posted some other things. Im a fairly new guinea pig owner. My boss at work lost his youngest son and his older boys were not interested in the guinea pig so he brought it to work to give to one of my coworkers that has younger kids. I ended up cuddling her and holding her all day long at work and needless to say i was hooked. I felt like I've been missing out on guinea pig fur babies my whole life. I really wish i would have known about all the piggies in shelters that needed homes before i bought mine from the petstore. I have 3 girls currently and built my own C&C cage that I'm very proud of. To me "pets" should be treated like little humans and responsible owners should learn everything they can, this is how i treat all my fur and feather babies. I have 2 dogs and 20 chickens! My 3 piggys are Daisy, Willow, and Gizmo. Daisy is orange and white, Willow is the black and brown abby, and Gizmo is white and grey, im not sure what kind gizmo is, she's super soft and has longer fur on her head. [ uploadfromtaptalk1428176623772.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428176792869.jpgATTACH]73422[/ATTACH]

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1428176421477.jpg

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Welcome , your piggies are adorable and I love their names! I suggest comparing their genitalia if you haven't already, pet stores are notorious for mid-sexing piggies.

Diana Durfey

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! Your 3 piggies are so darn cute!!!! Your Daisy looks just like one that we used to have named Cutie Pie. Willow is such a cute Abby, I love torties and Abby's. Gizmo is just plain adorable. She looks so soft and fluffy. I hope you enjoy your piggies. They will definitely make your life so much richer and fun.

piggylove2015

Cavy Slave
Thank you rywen i have checked them all to make sure and they are all female! Kelsie, chickens are awesome and despite all the precautions we take to keep them safe we also want them to have a good life and free range, so we have lost a few, it is hard because they really are smart sweet animals. But knowing they got to run around and weren't cooped up their whole life helps. I started with 20 and have lost 3. One to the cold winter, one to a hawk and I'm not sure what happened to my rooster, he just disapeared one day :(

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
hi and welcome

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.