Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Member, Just Wanted to Say Hi :)

Piggy_Prince

Cavy Gazer
Hey! My name's Nathan, and I'm a long time rodent lover. :) In the past, I've had mostly hamsters and mice, but just six months ago, I got my first guinea pig, who just turned one! Four months after I got Timmy, I ended up adopting Chubby, whom I found on PetFinder. They're both my hairy babies, though they must be kept in separate cages, due to constant disagreements between the two. Anyways, that's pretty much it!

P.S. -- Can anyone tell me how to change my profile pic? I'm not quite used to the site's layout just yet!

miss_summertime

Cavy Slave
Up above you can click on forum actions and then go to edit. There you will be able to update your avatar picture which is what will show up on the boards. :)

Glad to have you join. I just joined myself and there are so many wonderful people here with great advise. It's nice to meet you first! :D

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
They're both my hairy babies, though they must be kept in separate cages, due to constant disagreements between the two.

If you have a large enough cage, guinea pigs are more likely not to squabble and won't need to be kept separately.

P.S. -- Can anyone tell me how to change my profile pic? I'm not quite used to the site's layout just yet!

If you click "My Account" up above on the right hand side, then click "Edit Profile Pic" from the menu along the left side.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.