PDA

View Full Version : Iders lol

Fluff_n_roll
10-14-05, 09:22 pm
Ok I have a 2x3 C&C cage with an up stairs deck that is 1x2. I want to add on to my cage as soon as I can. It will be some time soon so I need some ideas. I have an area in front of my bed that I could actually put a 2x5 or maybe a 2x7. If I do a really long cage like that then I may or may not put a second floor on it. Can any one give me any accent advice for the cage. I dont want it to be really bland. I know it's just a cage lol, but iIwant it to be fun for them. Finnigin likes to run laps so I want to give him a lot of room to run when he isn't out for free time.

Thank you so much!!
-Merrit

laura220
10-15-05, 01:05 am
What about a corner cage? Do you mean at the end of your bed? You could still make it a corner cage there. And that'd be cool, waking up with piggies all around.:rolleyes:

jdomans
10-15-05, 02:11 pm
Merrit,

You have me rolling with laughter here in south GA. I don't know if your Iders was a typo or you are speaking Texan. I know that in north GA they don't iron clothes they urn them. :crazy: Good ole USA you never know what someone may be saying to you.

BTW If you have room for that long cage, do it and put a small bit of a second story on it. I also like the idea of surround sound piggy across the foot and one side of the bed.

jdomans
10-15-05, 02:13 pm
Oh.... decide on a theme and then your long cage won't be boring at all.

Fluff_n_roll
10-15-05, 02:21 pm
Merrit,

You have me rolling with laughter here in south GA. I don't know if your Iders was a typo or you are speaking Texan. I know that in north GA they don't iron clothes they urn them. :crazy: Good ole USA you never know what someone may be saying to you.

BTW If you have room for that long cage, do it and put a small bit of a second story on it. I also like the idea of surround sound piggy across the foot and one side of the bed.

No lol the iders was not a typo i saw it on TV and i made me laugh too.

futureguineamom
10-15-05, 02:41 pm
Yes, a theme will definately spice up the cage! I haven't built mine yet, but I'm going to do a strawberry theme! Lets just hope my piggie doesn't try to eat the cage!! :D

Fluff_n_roll
10-15-05, 02:47 pm
My room has an asian theme, It doesn't really have to go with my room because i already have the fleece that are bright colors. Finngins biggest problem is there wont be enough room. He runs laps every morning at 5-6 a.m and wakes me up. And he knows he doing it too. with a long cage he run as much as he wants!!!:)

futureguineamom
10-15-05, 02:52 pm
Aw, thats great! I'm so excited for you, and your pigs, and me and my pigs! Woohoo to cage building! :love: :D :crazy:

jdomans
10-15-05, 03:04 pm
Cage building.. I can't wait for winter break, I think Thanksgiving will be addition time! Don't you just love it?

Fluff_n_roll
10-15-05, 03:06 pm
No really my pockets are going to be empty but my piggers will be happy.