Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Building a custom C&C cage need help finding custom coroplast.

PineShavings

Cavy Slave
I am looking to build a custom C&C cage that is going to be 3 square feet long and 5 square feet wide, this includes a loft that will be 1 square foot wide and 2 square feet long supported by the cage grid material for storage underneath. I wanted to know if any other cavy lovers knew of a place I could order custom coroplast for the lining of my cage. I have searched the internet and I'm not finding anything that helps. It has to be able to be shipped to Ohio. Thanks :)

ThatGirlMarie

Cavy Slave
DO you mean feet or grid sizes? Standard grids are 14in long. If you mean feet, you're probably going to have to buy the coroplast yourself and measure/score/cut. If you're using grids, you can order ready-to-assemble coroplast bases for cages.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Google Sabic and search for their Ohio locations. I think there are 3 or 4 of them and maybe one is near you. Sabic is a global distributor of coroplast. They'll roll the coroplast so you can fit it in your car.

PineShavings

Cavy Slave
DO you mean feet or grid sizes? Standard grids are 14in long. If you mean feet, you're probably going to have to buy the coroplast yourself and measure/score/cut. If you're using grids, you can order ready-to-assemble coroplast bases for cages.

I mean square feet I worked out how many inches I am going to need for this and it's quite a bit, but I was looking for something I could get pre-cut so a little bit less work.

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
You'll have to call sign stores in your area and ask them if they will cut the coroplast to size for you. Some will, some won't.

LoveMyPigs25

Cavy Slave
I've called Signarama and fastsigns, I forget which one told me if I have the measurements they would cut it to size for me. I've also purchased many sheets from Savic, but you cut it and score it yourself.

Cavylover986

Cavy Slave
You can go to https://www.guineapigcagesstore.com/coroplast-bases and get a pre-cut and scored coro base, but they don't have any that fit your measurements. The bases on the site are a little narrower, if that works for you. It is cheaper just to buy a sheet of coro and cut and score it yourself though.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.