Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Still kind of new here!

purpletulip4u

Cavy Slave
The girls (Jordan and Juliet) are settling in and loving their spoiled life! Here they are in their playpen downstairs. Their cage is upstairs with my daughter, but on the weekends when I sew, the babies come downstairs! They are very very spoiled! We have never had guinea pigs, but we are crazy for them! They helped me smile and be comforted by their sweet personalities when I lost my beloved boxer of 14 years.

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1423200808032.jpg

Sballin

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new piggies, they definitely win your heart over fast don't they? There cage looks nice I'm sure they just love it and all the space to run around!

bmt28

Cavy Slave
Pigs are such fun and loving creatures! Who knew they could so quickly win over our hearts! I too was caught off guard. Enjoy the forum!

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Guinea pigs win over us so easily, don't they? I'm crazy about my boys, who are technically my first guinea pigs. (My one before that lived with us for like a month and was never really mine, so...)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.