PDA

View Full Version : New Mommy from SC

newcavymommy
12-13-14, 02:45 pm
I have been lurking for about a month but have officially joined this week. I have been studying what you all have been saying about all sorts of topics and I have truly begun to understand the fun and seriousness of "owning" these wonderful pets. I adopted Mojo (about 3 years old) from a friend. He has always been alone and after much studying I have come to realize he needs a friend so I went on a mission to adopt Hiccup (3 months old). He is in quarantine until after the holidays when I will attempt a "love" connection for these 2 boys. Until then we are loving them both up and spending bunches of time sweet talking, bribing with food, and cuddling.

I look forward to this journey and I am so thankful to have found this site. Oh, one last thing... I ordered my C&C cage, instead of jewelry for Christmas I opted for the "mack daddy" Jumbo C&C cage with Loft. It will arrive this week and when the introductions begin (in 3 weeks) they will go to a brand spanking new cage :D

LoveMyHerd
12-13-14, 02:56 pm
Heya! I'm in NC, only one state away! Pigtures will be begged for, so you might as well know right off the bat...lol! I salute you for adopting Hiccup!

newcavymommy
12-13-14, 03:22 pm
Heya! I'm in NC, only one state away! Pigtures will be begged for, so you might as well know right off the bat...lol! I salute you for adopting Hiccup!

It was tough... SC doesn't have a lot of adopting opportunities .... no real GP rescues but finally found a private owner somewhat local. Salute me when I manage to complete the introductions :rolleyes: ... at least I have a few weeks to read up on that. Thanks for the welcome!!!

Rywen
12-13-14, 11:14 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum! I think it's great that Mojo has a friend (almost) and that you adopted Hiccup and are getting them a big cage!