PDA

View Full Version : Oreo being so fancy, it makes Iggy Azalea jealous

Mastershroom
12-06-14, 02:42 am
Fun fact: Oreo apparently senses when I hit the shutter button on my phone, because she always manages to turn away or blur the shot just when I take it. This one took me a dozen tries. :p

http://i.imgur.com/qygPQiAl.jpg

janinehunt
12-06-14, 03:03 am
Oreo is lovely, and looking very smart in her hat! Of course now we need a pic of Iggy Azalea so we can see what you mean. IA got the fancy name though!

Mastershroom
12-06-14, 03:10 am
Oreo is lovely, and looking very smart in her hat! Of course now we need a pic of Iggy Azalea so we can see what you mean. IA got the fancy name though!
Iggy Azalea is an Australian pop star, and her big hit is called "Fancy", and I don't mind telling ya, it's catchy as hell. I'm normally a heavy metal kind of guy, but that bass line gets stuck in my brain, haha.

janinehunt
12-06-14, 03:19 am
Oh that's funny! I thought Iggy Azalea was one of your guinea pigs! :o Last week someone had to tell me who someone in One Direction was! Now that you mention it, I have seen her name pop up on the internet.

pinky
12-06-14, 04:31 am
She rocks it! :-) How are your other girls doing?

Mastershroom
12-06-14, 12:11 pm
We're down to two pigs still alive, Kwee and Cuddles. Kwee is doing fine, I'm a bit worried about Cuddles though. We had her spayed for ovarian cysts a little while ago (fur was falling out, nipples got huge), and she was recovering quite nicely. But a few months after her fur grew back in nice and fluffy, she started showing the same symptoms again...except she shouldn't have any ovaries left for cysts to be part of.

And not a girl, but Donut, our other rabbit, is also doing well. Certainly more of a troublemaker than Oreo, which we've had to learn at the expense of some of our baseboards and HDMI cables. :p

piggy_mom
12-06-14, 12:48 pm
Yep, Iggy would totally be jealous. :)

Rywen
12-06-14, 05:50 pm
Oreo is putting on the ritz! Looking good!

ThePigAlchemist
12-06-14, 06:32 pm
That hat looks like it was made for her. :P