PDA

View Full Version : Toys

DELI
12-30-01, 02:36 pm
My two boys love toys! They really like toilet paper rolls stuffed full of timothy hay! I usually hang it up, and they happily reach for it. My boys also love bells strung up on paper clips. I go to yard sales in search of inxpensive toys(make sure to sanitize~~~) and thats a fun and easy way to play. I also have alot of boxes and rocks in their pens, they like to climb and jump! Enjoy! DELI

cavytopia
12-31-01, 10:42 am
Based on reading about the t.p. rolls stuffed with hay I tried it with my boys but they seemed more interested in chewing on the cardboard than the hay! LOL The hay ended up on the floor while they carried the cardboard tubes all around with them. They sure are funny! Maybe I will try hanging the hay filled tubes next time.

Also, what kind of toys do you look for that your guinea pigs enjoy?

CavySpirit
12-31-01, 06:01 pm
Just fyi, there is a toys page on this site: www.cavycages.com/toys.htm (http://www.cavycages.com/toys.htm). Scroll down a bit.

cavytopia
12-31-01, 06:21 pm
Hmmm, sorry CavySpirit, the link to the toys didn't work.

Edit --
duh?! I see now that you mean the cavycages site, the toys and play section, scrolling down...to toys!

Thanks!

CavySpirit
01-01-02, 08:39 pm
Thanks. Fixed it.

cavytopia
01-02-02, 10:22 am
We've already used the brick under the water bottle (which they seem to enjoy climbing on to drink), the t.p. rolls, and the newspaper. I plan on trying some of the other things suggested. Thanks!

DELI
01-02-02, 09:36 pm
Hi,
Just went to the toy part of your site 4 the first time, it's great! Love the pinecone idea, I'll try it with my boys, but watch out, some have really hard sharp points...DELI

DELI
01-02-02, 09:37 pm
Hi,
Just went to the toy part of your site 4 the first time, it's great! Love the pinecone idea, I'll try it with my boys, but watch out, some have really hard sharp points...DELI

DELI
01-03-02, 03:25 pm
I must have entered the reply twice! SORRY! Deli