Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

WHERE DID YOU GET THE TOYS?

SuperCavyLover

Cavy Slave
Re: WHERE DID YOU GET THE TOYS?

That is a neat looking toy, but I think most people buy toys for their guinea pigs because it looks appealing and fun to them. In reality, most guinea pigs do not play with toys.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Re: WHERE DID YOU GET THE TOYS?

That photo is not from the US. Can't remember, but I think it's someone in the UK.

Becky101

Cavy Slave
guinea toys

I have found out that hardly any petshops close to me have many G.P toys, this was a real let down. until i started giving my guinea pigs stuff like tennis balls and cocunut shell (washed first) and i think they like them! and now I have made small wooden stands for them (doubles as a bridge)

*guinealover*

Cavy Slave
the guinea pig toy (the toy that looks like a piggie but has no legs) infront i have. You can get them at any pet store (i got mine at petco)
you are soposed to put treats in them and they move it so they get the treats out but mine think its anouther piggie lol

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
I've a bounce back toy in the cage for my 2 girls... but only 1 of them got play it once a while, by knocking it or push it down (i put it abit higher, on the futon)

Piglet

Cavy Slave
hi. dont bother spending money on toys you get from pet stores. There are hundreds of safe things at home they can play with! Tissue boxes, cereal packets, wicker baskets, old socks. The list goes on!

Kyratwl

Cavy Slave
toys

There are a lot of toys..to me those look like those kinex toys..however its spelled *smiles..they do look neat tho. I just go and buy some bird toys..as long as it has a bell on it they like it! I also do have some of those bouncebacks and there is another one called a boredom buster..thats one that hangs from the top of the cage. They like them but not as much as they do the other toys that hang down. I got a bunch of em at Petsmart for fairly cheap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.