Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I finally found Coroplast! I'm so excited!

Pookie

Cavy Slave
Yes, I finally found the Coroplast locally. Several people told us we would have to travel to Dallas to get it, and I sure didn't care to do that. So, my husband called around today at the local sign stores and found it! I'm so happy, I just had to share it with you all!

I got two white sheets, 4x4 a piece, both for 20 bucks. Not to shabby. The guy was real helpful and real nice! Then, I went to Target and got the cubes and those were 14 bucks a box, wish those were on a better sale, but my little guinea pig is alllll worth it! I've already bought her an igloo and I know she will love it.

I'll start building it tomorrow, as I'm too tired to think right now, ha!

Thanks for sharing my excitement!:)

JennG

Cavy Slave
Good for you for your determination! How many piggies do you have? If you have one, I hope you are going to get your piggie a friend.

Pookie

Cavy Slave
I'll find her a friend eventually. The neighbor works at the Humane Society here, and once-in-awhile guinea pigs show up there.

My cage is going to be big enough for two and I know she will love to have a friend to play with!

Thanks for replying Jenn!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.