Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs in House Hunters episode USA

sbadaracco

Cavy Slave
I don't know if this counts but 2 of our girls - who have both since passed away - made an appearance in our House Hunters USA TV episode in March 2014. Snowbaby was a Peruvian rescue we got from the Oregon Humane Society after she was found abandoned after 4 days in an apartment - her mate didn't make it. She is seen in the middle of the episode giving kisses to our Maine Coon kitten who was also a rescue. He thinks he is part of the herd!. The other little girl that is briefly shown was her new mate Gwenny who was sickly rescue whom we knew didn't have long to live and just made it to 9 months old before passing away - but they were best friends. Snowbaby passed away at 3 years old after a cystic ovary burst before we could get her into surgery. We moss them both but they did have their TV spotlight which not many can say - :). Here is the link (broken link removed) - the ID is Suzy and password is Florida if you want to see episode. I think my texels may also have a brief appearance just before the kiss.

sbadaracco

Cavy Slave
We miss them both - typo!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I love house hunters! I have friends who were on Sabrina Soto's old show (can't remember what it was called, help sell our house or something of that nature). I'll check your episode out, thanks for posting!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.