Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Jupiter and Newton!!

RockieGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! I've been on this forum for awhile, but just now decided to do an introduction thread. 1) 'cause I officially got my two forever pigs and 2) I was lazy. lol
Anyhow, meet my two boars c: There exact ages are unknown.
(Newton is the white and brown piggie and Jupiter is the black spotted piggie.)
(sorry for the dark pictures!)

IMG_0124.jpg IMG_0121.jpg IMG_0125.jpg

I'm currently in high school and live with my parents and siblings. I own these two cute guys and my dog, Sophie. These pigs are my first pets I will ever take full responsibility for. I've owned them for almost a month now. I would definitely recommend adopting from Critter Corral!
They are in a 2x3 c&c cage (in grids), but I'm still looking into expanding it to a 2x4.

Newton is bolder than his buddy Jupiter. He doesn't mind his head petted and always looks to see if I brought him anything to munch on! Jupiter is the more cautious and skittish one. He rarely lets me stroke his head, but I know he'll warm up to me eventually!
These two love their veggies, especially the cucumbers they get with their daily salad. When I move the slightest in my bed in the morning they always begin to let me know when they're hungry. It's very cute!

Everyday they get 2-3 hours of floor time in their +4x4 grid play pen, which provides them plenty of exercise. They love it!

So yeah, thanks for reading! Feel free to share your pictures, I'd love to see your guinea pigs. c:

pigger123

Cavy Slave
They're adorable! I definitely recommend expanding their cage as soon as possible, a 2x3 is quite small for a pair, and even smaller for a pair of boys!

May09

Cavy Slave
how cute! i have two boys as well! Wilbur and Theodore, Theodore looks just like newton and is the bossy one and Wilbur is more submissive how funny just like yours! but my piggies know when i wake up too and start making noises for food lol i laugh when i wake up sometimes lol IMG_6201.jpgIMG_6374.jpgWilbur is black and brown Theodore is the brown and white one

RockieGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
They're adorable! I definitely recommend expanding their cage as soon as possible, a 2x3 is quite small for a pair, and even smaller for a pair of boys!

Yeah haha. I didn't realize how big they'd be once I saw them. lol Definitely going to expand their cage! Possibly soon this month.

RockieGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
how cute! i have two boys as well! Wilbur and Theodore, Theodore looks just like newton and is the bossy one and Wilbur is more submissive how funny just like yours! but my piggies know when i wake up too and start making noises for food lol i laugh when i wake up sometimes lol View attachment 68936View attachment 68937Wilbur is black and brown Theodore is the brown and white one

Aww, your boars are really adorable, I just want to cuddle them! :) And haha, that's funny. It's always nice to know that your piggies depend on you!

Icarus_Hermes

Cavy Slave
I LOVE their names, and they're such cuties!

kissing pigs.jpg
These are my boars, Icarus and Hermes. They also are big fans of cucumbers and early breakfast. Definitely look into expanding the cage. Mine have had two cage expansions and go nuts after each upgrade.

RockieGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
I LOVE their names, and they're such cuties!

View attachment 68955
These are my boars, Icarus and Hermes. They also are big fans of cucumbers and early breakfast. Definitely look into expanding the cage. Mine have had two cage expansions and go nuts after each upgrade.

Thank you!
Daww, they look very cute. And yes, I will. :eek:

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome tithe forum! Your boys are cute!

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
Welcome and congrats. I'm trying hard not to be jealous of all of you with your happy boar pairs. I'm hoping I can get mine to live together soon. They all are so cute!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.