Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Greetings from the Mommy of Callie & Cavy!

edica

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I just wanted to formally introduce myself! I am the proud mommy to these two lovely girls:

calliecavy.jpg
(Miss Callie on the left and Miss Cavy on the right (my bf begged me to name Cavy, Cavy lol Original right?))

I've been spending a lot of time on this forum and I would like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone for their input on the various threads. There isn't a large guinea pig community in Corpus Christi, TX where I live so the search tool has been a life saver! I was able to build them a 2x4 ramp with a 2x1 loft with the help of this forum! I am excited about all the other fun things I am going to be able to make for the girls from the instructions given in different threads.

A little bit about Callie: She is the younger baby. She loves to run up and down her ramp like a maniac and she loves to popcorn, especially when hay is involved. She is super curious and always has to know every little single thing that's going on! She is very vocal as well!
A little bit about Cavy: She is very calm and likes to be caressed until falling asleep in my lap. She loves hiding under any and everything!

Together, they love chasing and cuddling with each other. The two balance each other out and I can't be more happy to be their mommy :). I look forward to being a part of this forum, everyone is so awesome. Thanks again!

ThePiggiesGotMe

Cavy Slave
Such cuties! Welcome to the forum!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum! Callie and Cavy are adorable!

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
hello and welcome
nice names by the way....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.