Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Vet Great new vet!

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
unnamed.jpg
Not a great picture but wanted to give thanks to a new vet I checked out. It is the New Paltz animal hospital, that was their welcome board from new patients, including my pigs Bird and Pickle. I just moved here so I brought them for an initial visit to get them established. I went over with the vet Pickle's existing conditions- the recurring eye infection and bladder stones, and we came up with a treatment plan. I got a discount to use by October on an x-ray and urinalysis since he hasnt had that done since his last stone. The vet and tech both have guinea pigs of their own and were really great with them! They clipped their nails for free and gave them a thorough exam and clean bill of health, sad they looked very well cared for!

Just wanted to say they seemed like a great vet office, and I'm glad I found a good place to bring the boys!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.