Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Hello Newbie here

YK Shepherd

Cavy Slave
I figure it is time for an introduction:

I am from Bourget and I am overloaded with critters! Loving every minute of it though.

You'll fit in great here! A lot of us have our own personal zoos. Welcome!

I some how fit 2 cats, 5 gps, 6 fish and a husband in a 1 bedroom apartment (Toronto sized :p ). Believe me, if you don't have a zoo yet, this place will convince you to start one.

with you all there, I have three guinea pigs, one haster a rabbit and a budgie. The surprising thing is they all fit in my room which is just a little bigger than a normals sized bathroom

What size cages do you have your animals in Fanch?

I have cages that you buy at the pet stores. I got them from a friend when I got my piggys two months ago, when I found this site I saw that they where way to small and went on a search for the coraplast and grids, but I'm having some troubles.
For my hamster I have a three story house, my bunny has a 10sq feet cage and my budgie has a parrot sized cage.Hey, would you know where I could get the coraplast and gird wire, I live in BC Canada?

Depending on where in BC you are? If your on the island, then I got my cubes from The Real Canadian Superstore in Cambell River. If you have that chain around you, which you most likely do, then check them out, I got my cubes from there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.