Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I let my pigs run around in the baseroom while I take a bath

D

dewdroppony

I let my pigs run around in the baseroom while I take a bath

I just got my cavies this week. I spend ALOT of time in the bath, reading, doing homework, and thinking about my life. Since I've gotten my cavies I let them run around the bathroom while I read my book in the bath. I pick up all rugs off the floor before I do this though. Ithink this has speeded up the bonding process. After I get out of the tub I sit on the floor and interact with them. I spend about 1-2 hours with them a day doing this. Yesterday I spend 4 hours with them. Today I going to spent more time when yesterday. I was wondering how much time do all of you spend with your pigs a day?

M

miss g pig

Re: I let my pigs run around in the baseroom while I take a

about two-3 hours. 1/2 to 1 hour in the morning and 1 1/2 to 2 hors at night. including floor time!

golden sonata

Cavy Slave
Re: I let my pigs run around in the baseroom while I take a

Hey, I just got my pig today! So far, I've only spent.. jezz.. 2 hours with it...

M

Malcsy04

cool

I wish I had that much time to spend with them but I have a LOT of school work..but, I still spend at least 1 hour a day with them if not more...is that not enough time considering I only have one guinea pig?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.