Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Getting Along Just thinking?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
piggiepigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

salana

Lethal Guru
Cavy Slave
That's why we try to ban or demote the idiots.

I think our ban list is all of 20 people long or thereabouts.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
I've noticed that. But they're all either Cavypeople or banned by now. I think...

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I wouldn't call them idiots... they're just severely misguided!

C&K

Cavy Slave
piggiepigs said:
Something someone said on another thread got me thinking. I come here as I love piggies etc etc but to every 1 nice person there is 20 idiots (no names mentioned). Does anyone else find this? x

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Honestly afraid to answer this... As perhaps I am one of the "idiots"... with 20:1 odds, there is a pretty good chance...

Surely hope not, but oh well if I am... Each entitled to their own opinions, but I don't see why anyone would stand around in a crowd they really think is that full of morons... I suppose this 1 person out of 20 must really be something...

piggiepigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

C&K

Cavy Slave
piggiepigs said:
Like I say I love piggies and there are alot of people on here so yeah there are a few plonkers who do my head in but there are nice people too. Just the nice people are a bit outnumbered!! hehe x

A bit? 20:1 is a bit? that means out of every 100 people, there are 5 you feel are not "plonkers". Meaning, 95 are.:eek:

Insulting 95% of the people here... and you think that you are one of 5% that are nice??:eye-poppi

Maybe I am missreading you, perhaps you are just not very good with stats, and should try percentages, not ratio's...:important

CavyKind

Cavy Slave
Hi,
I think that it may just seem that way as recently we have had a lot of Guineaqueens (or whatever she is calling herself at the moment) breeder friends visiting the site to bore us to death.

I think the majority of members on here are very good people. Well, that is my experience.
Barbara

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I know, 20:1 insults 95% of tthe people here. Not a good move for popularity. It's like walking into a comic book shop and saying "Comics are for dummies." It isn't going to be well received at all.

Then again, maybe her number are off, or she means that other way around. Only time will tell.

C&K

Cavy Slave
Sabriel said:
I know, 20:1 insults 95% of tthe people here. Not a good move for popularity. It's like walking into a comic book shop and saying "Comics are for dummies." It isn't going to be well received at all.

Then again, maybe her number are off, or she means that other way around. Only time will tell.

Nope, she made it clear that the plonkers outnumber the nice... I can only hope she does not fully undertand ratios...

Still though, over half of us are not nice... and she is??:confused:

As for popularity, I think the only thing that could make her more popular is to come in here and scream "I hate guinea pigs".

Oh well, to each his own.

Amanda;

A happy plonker.

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I guess we are all just "plonking" a long then. :expressio

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave
LOL, haha. That made me laugh. I think every one, no matter their opinion, can have bad days and good days. I have enjoyed "talking" with 95% of the people on here. So, I guess I am a plonker to!lol
Sabriel said:
I guess we are all just "plonking" a long then. :expressio

DaisyGP

Cavy Slave
Who's really the nice person here? The idiots or the person calling 95% of us the idiots?

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
The term "plonk" is used to describe the act of placing something on a surface uncerimoniously over here. ie "I plonked $25.00 on the table and left" so I find the term "plonker" quite amusing. What on earth are we all "plonking" that has made her so annoyed?

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Hey Sabriel - Is :expressio supposed to be a picture of a plonker? Just wondering.

C&K

Cavy Slave
From MSN Encarta: U.K. an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence or common sense ( slang offensive insult )

Common sense tells me not to walk into a forum and insult 95% of the people in it, and then at least not try to retract it...

But I can play along... The Plonker that I am.

Learn something new everyday.

Amanda

One Happy Plonker

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Wow, I never heard that one before. I guess I know more terms not to use around UKer's now. I would end up with my foot in my mouth if I said "Just plonk it down over there". :p

Percy's Mom: :expressio is one of the board's new smiley's. I think it makes a good "dazed and comfused" smiley.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Amanda, where exactly is Plonkerland?

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Sabriel said:
Percy's Mom: :expressio is one of the board's new smiley's. I think it makes a good "dazed and comfused" smiley.
Yeah I know, but being a plonker, I guess I needed to know what we looked like. :eye-poppi

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Oooh, oooh, I wanna go too! How much does it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.