Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Australian Cavy Sanctuary will be at RSPCA day " the road home " next week!

enchantingcavy

Cavy Slave
Hi Guys,

I know there arn't many guinea pig functions around but incase anyone is interested in popping along, the Sanctuary has been asked if we would like to have a display at the RSPCA's " the road home " event next weekend. It is RSPCA Awareness week all next week and this is the final pitstop for this event that's been held around the country.

There will be a couple of guineas there aswell as a connector cage display and info, a few things for sale including " piggy pouches " which are fleece lined and covered in a beautiful fabric. A local guinea pig owner makes them and will be letting us sell them there. There will also be a couple of our 2005/2006 calendars for sale to try to raise funds for the sanctuary.
We're doing our best to try to come up with a good display but we've only been given 1 weeks notice so it's going to be a busy week next week to try to get this together in time...

There will be alot of displays there mostly for dogs and i think you're allowed to bring your dog along aswell it's a family day out. There will also be some media there....

Date: 8th October 2005
Venue: Fairfield Gardens opposite the fairfield rspca ( Queensland )

For more info here is a link to the rspca:
https://www.rspcaqld.org.au/events/awareness_week.htm

Anyhow just wanted to let people know about the day...

*~jess~*

kathrynj

Cavy Slave
Re: Australian Cavy Sanctuary will be at RSPCA day " the road home " next week!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thanks!! I have to be there!

Salstar

Cavy Slave

oh I wish I could come, but I have patrol for surf life saving that morning down at Broadbeach!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave

NOOOO!! Why that day??! Is it ONLY then??

enchantingcavy

Cavy Slave

Awwww everyone's busy on this day LOL no fair:weepy:

Sorry I got the park name wrong...but it's the park next to the fairfield rspca and with how big it'll be I don't think anyone will get lost finding it hehe...

Yeah it's only on this Saturday. We'll be there all day pretty much if anyone wants to drop in:cool: Just look for big fluro limey freem coloured flags LOL and there will be a piggy banner out the front of our marquee so shouldnt be to hard to find:rolleyes: ...

*~jess~*

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.