PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Jasmine and Lily =)

NikkisPigs
07-22-14, 10:34 pm
Hello! I just got two guinea pigs...I got them from a pet store before I read more about pet stores on the forum. I feel badly but I love my girls. They are around three months old and I've had them for a month. They are Jasmine and Lily! ^_^ Lily is the red one and Jazzy is black and white: http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67317&d=1406088431

They are SO sweet! They are already eating from my hand! I have a 2x5 C&C cage for them and you should see them run. They run like crazy all the time and Jasmine can popcorn at an amazing height.

I like to paint and I have a room for my easel and supplies. I sew a bit but I'm not great at it. I am also plant crazy and my windows are full of plants, my current favorite being african violets.

I have a resuce dog named Lewis. He is a senior cockerspaniel and he is my best friend. Recently we were at the vet for antibiotics because he got an ear infection

I'm always bad at introductions. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!