PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm Jess!

starrgazerr
07-11-14, 09:13 am
Hi everyone! You may have seen me around the forum, I'm a new member who just adopted her first guinea pig about two weeks ago. His name is Norman and he is the longhaired piggie in my picture. I'm a vegetarian transitioning to veganism and I also have a hamster and a dog. Nice to meet you!

Princess_Piggie
07-11-14, 11:04 am
Hi Jess! I'm Sarah, the little cutie in my picture is my girl Daisy, and I also have her twin sister Minnie. Only I can tell them apart ;) Hopefully you'll have lots of fun exploring the vegetarian section of the forum, I think there was even a thread recently about how to transition to veganism!

starrgazerr
07-11-14, 12:09 pm
Hi Jess! I'm Sarah, the little cutie in my picture is my girl Daisy, and I also have her twin sister Minnie. Only I can tell them apart ;) Hopefully you'll have lots of fun exploring the vegetarian section of the forum, I think there was even a thread recently about how to transition to veganism!

Hi Sarah nice to meet you! Your girls are so cute!! Yeah, I really like the vegetarian part of the forum, it really makes me feel like this community loves animals...I already knew that but now I know it even more!

PumpkinPig
07-11-14, 12:53 pm
Hi Jess! I'm new to the forum too. Norman is adorable. :) What kind of dog do you have? I've got two miniature dachshunds.

Starthecavy123
07-11-14, 01:18 pm
Hi Jess welcome to the forum. My piggies are in my picture as well. I know you'll enjoy your stay. Good luck with the vegetarian lifestyle. I myself could never do it but I applaud the people who do.

Starthecavy123
07-11-14, 01:20 pm
I'm not sure you can tell but the two bottom pictures are of my two pigs I lost. The top piggies in my picture are my current piggies

Rywen
07-11-14, 04:08 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum! Norman is very cute! My piggies, Ferb and Penny, are in my profile picture.

starrgazerr
07-11-14, 09:31 pm
Hi Jess! I'm new to the forum too. Norman is adorable. :) What kind of dog do you have? I've got two miniature dachshunds.

Hi! Nice to meet you and welcome to you too! I love dachshunds they're so adorable! I have a bichon frise :)

Hi Jess welcome to the forum. My piggies are in my picture as well. I know you'll enjoy your stay. Good luck with the vegetarian lifestyle. I myself could never do it but I applaud the people who do.

Hi! Your piggies are adorable!! Thanks, being a vegetarian is really important to me so it became easy after a while :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! Norman is very cute! My piggies, Ferb and Penny, are in my profile picture.

omg cute pigs and great names!!

virgogal1979
07-12-14, 07:27 am
Welcome!!!! I am waiting my of my adoption to be approved... I hope to be able to adopt a pair of girls..
I also have a dog, 7 year old chi mix!

starrgazerr
07-12-14, 09:44 pm
Welcome!!!! I am waiting my of my adoption to be approved... I hope to be able to adopt a pair of girls..
I also have a dog, 7 year old chi mix!

oooh exciting, a pair of girls sounds adorable!!! oooh I'd never heard of chi mix until now so I googled them and they are absolutely precious. Congrats on your upcoming adoption!!