PDA

View Full Version : "Honey, where did the rabbit go?"

Mastershroom
06-28-14, 02:36 am
http://i.imgur.com/20Ml6WZl.jpg

(full size hi-res version: http://i.imgur.com/20Ml6WZ.jpg)

My girlfriend said she couldn't find Oreo, so we looked around the couple of rooms that she has access to...turns out she had jumped the 14" grid barrier that we keep the hay, food, bedding and stuff on the other side of, right into the box of hay! She was less than pleased about having to leave. :)

GuineaPigMania2
06-28-14, 05:28 am
Aww! Haha :)

Rywen
06-28-14, 07:13 am
That's adorable!

Inle_Rabbit
06-30-14, 08:37 am
You will find your rabbit in all sorts of places. Recently mine has taken to jumping on the dinning room table top. I'm not sure why. Maybe she found some scraps the kids left one day.

lunarminx
06-30-14, 10:02 am
You will find your rabbit in all sorts of places. Recently mine has taken to jumping on the dinning room table top. I'm not sure why. Maybe she found some scraps the kids left one day.

LOL...too funny. I had a lab do that and ate all the backs of the dinning room chairs.

Mastershroom
07-01-14, 11:33 am
That's impressive ^^ Oreo is not much of a jumper. She's never gotten over the grid wall except for this occasion. She usually tries to climb stuff, and gives up if it's above shoulder height when standing.

RodentCuddles
07-01-14, 01:21 pm
Goodness! Alice & Scooby are always getting everywhere!

While they're locked up at night, during the day they are allowed free range...and Alice will jump up on the couches, kitchen table, the beds, the tables ect
And Scooby will only jump up on the couch to sleep..he is no where near as tricky as Alice is! But luckily Alice knows the words "No", "Come", "Pellets" and "Alice".

I swear that Alice thinks she is a naughty puppy! She once jumped up on a chair, stood on her hind legs, pulled my mums handbag off the table, found some chocolate in it and I had to pull the chocolate (still in it's wrapper) out of her mouth, and it was as if she thought it was a game of tug-o-war.

Oreo is such a cute bun! I've never even cared for a bun with lop ears...all buns I've ever cared for (9 all together), but they look so cute!

melynda
07-01-14, 01:34 pm
Lol Oreo says, "sweet! I found the mother load!!"