Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigtures

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
I am fully aware of when uploading pictures they cannot be just of your pig, but would it be possible to in the future add a gallery just for that reason? It may help decrease the flow of pig only pictures in the other galleries.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I am going to quote T from another thread that was posted a few months ago. Maybe this will help answer your question. T has been extremely busy as of late and hasn't been on the forum much.

Think about this. This site is about cages and environments. You originally came here to learn about cages. NOT to see hundreds of photos of other people's cute pigs. You needed to learn about how to make cages, get ideas about cages, toys, environments, etc. So does everyone else. While your pig may be cute and precious, it doesn't help someone else figure out how to take care of their pig.

In the not too distant future I hope to make some changes to allow it, but not right now.

Thanks.
Teresa

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I agree with Teresa - there is a nice thread in General Chat called "pics of your cavy" or something like that.

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
Okay, thanks for the information.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.