PDA

View Full Version : Pigtures

x0PiggyPerson0x
09-26-05, 12:45 pm
I am fully aware of when uploading pictures they cannot be just of your pig, but would it be possible to in the future add a gallery just for that reason? It may help decrease the flow of pig only pictures in the other galleries.

Ly&Pigs
09-26-05, 02:08 pm
I am going to quote T from another thread that was posted a few months ago. Maybe this will help answer your question. T has been extremely busy as of late and hasn't been on the forum much.

Think about this. This site is about cages and environments. You originally came here to learn about cages. NOT to see hundreds of photos of other people's cute pigs. You needed to learn about how to make cages, get ideas about cages, toys, environments, etc. So does everyone else. While your pig may be cute and precious, it doesn't help someone else figure out how to take care of their pig.

In the not too distant future I hope to make some changes to allow it, but not right now.

Thanks.
Teresa

Piglet
09-26-05, 02:19 pm
I agree with Teresa - there is a nice thread in General Chat called "pics of your cavy" or something like that.

x0PiggyPerson0x
09-26-05, 02:19 pm
Okay, thanks for the information.