PDA

View Full Version : No Pets Pet shop

paanda
06-04-14, 08:22 am
Hi to everyone, I came here because I read one of the threads here regarding the purchase of animals from a certain well known pet store, Pets at home.
I would strongly advise people NEVER to buy animals over the web, never obtain animals that are Free to good home, and only use stores and breeders that have a good reputation, Stores that do not put profits first.
I have an on line pet store that is TOTALLY PET FREE. I do not and will not sell pets. I only provide quality items that are good for pets.

HugglesBubble
06-04-14, 08:41 am
Before you get clashed by hammers of 'knowledge' here, no offence , this is a Pro adopt, non breeding and non pet shop site. We discourage breeders as it puts the sow ,( girl) threw unnessasary pain and greatly causes death. Other than that, hi :)

Princess_Piggie
06-04-14, 09:08 am
As HugglesBubble has mentioned, we are a pro-adoption only forum which means no store selling animals, and no breeders, can be viewed positively by us. The act of breeding guinea pigs means risking a sows life and by extension the pups lives, and no one who does that can truly care for the animals.

GuineaPigMania2
06-04-14, 09:11 am
Hi! This is a non breeder and pet store site, like HugglesBubble have said, breeding puts the sow and babies in risk, no matter how experienced or well known the breeder is. Your doing a good thing by having a a no pet store though, but this forum is still anti-pet store. But welcome, and I hope you look around more on this site.

paanda
06-04-14, 09:22 am
Before you get clashed by hammers of 'knowledge' here, no offence , this is a Pro adopt, non breeding and non pet shop site. We discourage breeders as it puts the sow ,( girl) threw unnessasary pain and greatly causes death. Other than that, hi :)

paanda
06-04-14, 09:25 am
thanks all for your comments, but as I said, I was only commenting on a thread I read here. But I love that you all have the welfare of pets your number one priority. Keep up the good work

maddy harper
06-05-14, 09:30 am
hi and welcome