Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bought a "safe"cage off ebay

MyZoo2

Cavy Slave
In the meantime if you need to use, I'd double them in an offset pattern similiar like you would for baby proofing. As for the negative ebay feedback, the seller is allowed to go in & enter a comment regarding how it was resolved.

pinky

Cavy Slave
In the meantime if you need to use, I'd double them in an offset pattern similiar like you would for baby proofing. As for the negative ebay feedback, the seller is allowed to go in & enter a comment regarding how it was resolved.

If a seller resolves a problem you've had with an item, it's a nice gesture to change it to a positive. Of course,the seller can go in and leave a response but the negative is still there. If I have a problem with anything on eBay, I don't even leave feedback until it's resolved. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to fix a problem. This person might not have even realized the larger spaces were a problem. Now, a seller who refuses to fix a problem deserves a negative. I've been on ebay for a long time and have found sellers with good feedback have always been reliable. A negative rating impacts their reputation.

MyZoo2

Cavy Slave
I personally like to see the negative w/ a response from the seller. It gives you a good idea how the seller will respond if you have a problem. It has helped me avoid some other sellers, especially since I buy most of my dog crates off ebay.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.