Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming a Male Bonded Pair, St. Paul, MN, but willing to drive across state

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
I have had a post up to rehome my boys for the last month, but I still have not found an adopter. :sad: SO here is me begging.....
Unfortunately, I have to make a difficult decision to rehome my guinea pigs. I am allergic to the guinea pigs and their hay. I was tested and both showed up as high allergens. It's getting worse, to the point where I have difficulty breathing and break out in hives. Since I get terrible allergic reactions to them, they don't get as much attention as I want them to. They are both about 3 years old and have been together for 2 1/12 years. I have never had any major dominant issues with the two of them. They get along with each other great. Carlton is the Abyssinian/Peruvian mix with long hair. He's my little idiot. He is skittish out of the two, but has calmed down quite a bit over the years. He's the lazier of the guinea pigs and a straight up pig. Cadbury is the gray and white guinea pig. He is such a sweet boy. Before I grew extremely allergic, he would nap on my chest and snuggle into me (I miss that). These boys deserve a great home, so please if you can or are looking to adopt a bonded pair, you wouldn't regret it. Here are some pictures of them,

319381_119229081510379_3861498_n-1.jpg

alblaylock

Cavy Slave
They are so adorable! I wish I were closer!

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
Illinois isn't that far of a drive so if you or anyone you know is interested in adopting these two, please let me know. I would be willing to road trip them to the area since they have a big traveling cage.

lissie

Cavy Slave
Please post on (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.