Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Is This a Breeder? If So Please Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I know I mean Craigslist wouldn't put that button there if people couldn't use it.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Guys she just has one of her lame posse members message me with the following:

You don't know me...and really don't want to. Here's the deal...here in Oxford Alabama you can get warrant for harassment even without giving the proof, they take your word for it and WILL sign the warrant. So if I were you I'd quit harassing Tiffany and slandering her all over the net! Tiffany Jo's Daddy, Tony. You don't believe me just keep it up and watch Gadsden come knocking on you door to arrest you and wait for Oxford to come and get you. Balls in your court. I know the laws here like the back of my hand.

From this -- no personal links.

Now that is a threat and is harassment. Please block those people from your FB page.

She's also threatening to take me to court! Whoohoo! Looking forward to that. Already gave my legal counsel a heads up. Would LOVE to be in a lawsuit with a breeder posing as a rescue. She thinks her actions are public now!

I had already downloaded all the pages that I need for evidence of the lying.

As usual, all members here should do is flag Craigslist posts that are against their Terms of Service. I don't think anyone is doing anything else, but please don't. Flag away, however.

BULLYING by a parent with threats of redneck justice are quite frankly a little scary. Scary in terms of the people we are dealing with. True colors keep shining through. Bullying and threats to cover up your kid's lies just really helps me feel all warm and fuzzy about breeders.

This thread stands. It is NOT being removed. Nor will it be. I am however closing it for now, because I've got too much real work to do. Tiffany WILL be on our Do Not Adopt list and as I come across others, I will make sure she's added to any other lists I know about. But, once this thread is closed, it will drift down to oblivion except for possible internet searches. She's been outed. We all know. There is no more lying and conniving to get other people's pigs to breed. Or at least, she's going to have to dig pretty deep to fool more people.

Thread closed.

Oh. One last piece of advice. If anyone receives ANY communications from her or her friends or family, please download them if they are on the net somewhere and save them. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.