Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rescue in Cincinnati OH

Lisser

Cavy Slave
Has anyone ever dealt with the rescue near Cincinnati OH called "This Little Piggy and Me?" I emailed the lady that runs it over a month ago about adopting. I've called her 3 times and left messages on her answering machine. I filled out the application for adoption on her site but I've not heard anything from her. Does anyone know if she is ill? I hope she's ok. I'd love to adopt from her. I wonder if she posts on this site.

;)

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
She used to post on GL I think. Have oyu tried Erin's rescue?

(broken link removed)

Lisser

Cavy Slave
rabbitsncavyluv said:
She used to post on GL I think. Have oyu tried Erin's rescue?

(broken link removed)

i haven't seen her rescue site, thank you! she is about 4 hours from me so i'd prefer the one that is 20 minutes but if I can get a response from Erin, I'll take it!!

Thanks so much!

Denise

Cavy Slave
I adopted a pig from Erin (my avatar!). We are attending her next Pignic on September 25th. Since the very recent loss of one of our original girls, I am possibly looking to adopt another one in the near future. I highly recommend giving Erin a shot. Maybe Katie. Look for one of her posts and send her a PM. She may know of one closer.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Transport may be available, or maybe she can meet you halfway. She has a lot of cute pigs.

Erin8607

Cavy Slave
We've got tons of pigs for adoption. Have you sent an email yet through our rescue site?(broken link removed)

-Just now catching up on some posts here. Not a lot of time to read many forums!-

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.