Thanks
    Thanks
    448 Rec'd/295 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quoted
    195 Post(s)

Re: One more reason to hate Justin Bieber

What I hate most is that he is what kids now-a-days call a "role model".

Just what we need, more people setting bad example about rodents being disposable.

Thanks
    Thanks
    50 Rec'd/26 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

And this is where everything boils down. You will see that the next few few days will bring tons of media content to the news and other similar media outlets with the glorious titles of "How could you insult such a perfectly adorable pop music genius?". I appreciate the link, as it has helped me to further develop my opinion on the so called "JB"
    Before learning about these new plights of sickening pet ownership, I had considered Justin Bieber to be a kid doing what he loved. And apparently he was good at it, or his looks compensated for his lack of talent in the eyes of of what I have heard are called "Beliebers". I did not waste 7 dollars to go see the movie on his past, but I am culturally aware enough to know that he had enjoyed music all of his life. I thought "Good Enough For Me". The kid isn't personally threatening me, and therefore I decided to just ignore the artist. What I found I did hate was the shallowness of my fellow Americans, particularly the ones in my neighborhood. Everyone but their Great Aunt Marge hated Justin Bieber because of his music. I found that in itself to be the move of someone needing an excuse to hate him so that everyone could have a good conversation about something. I did not hate the kid, I JUST hated his music. And I feel as though that is a perfectly reasonable thing to have such a strong dislike for, considering I am more of a country music fan. It goes without saying that, while I do not consider his music rubbish, I certainly don't possess any forms of his songs. For me to consider music rubbish, no one must like it. Because if someone else likes it, why would you throw it in the trash?

Upon reading through the story (again, thank you for sharing), I have come to a new conclusion about this "musically talented boy wonder". The fame has gotten to his head. He has set different goals for himself, and now nothing but his travel bus, and his agent matter anymore. I think that the initial purchasing of the hamster as a "tour companion" was quite predictable and really not all that surprising. I doubt he has many true friends anymore, rather than his screeching fans that flock to him with gifts and hugs and showers of attention. An animal gives you that unconditional, TRUE love and affection. Then he learned about hamster droppings. I don't think this kid has a black heart rimmed with ice. He probably was put on the pressure to dump his pet on one of his fans, which would lead to even more media attention, and a lack in smell on the tour bus. I am NOT excusing his actions, as it seems as though he made the final decision. As to the hamster's new home, all I can say is it has got to be better than what JB could provide. That is not, I will note, an excuse for any of his pet ownership actions. I have gone to country music concerts with a bunch of middle aged men and their wives, and it gets LOUD. I can only imagine the noise volume of a bunch of squealing preteens as music blasts across the auditorium or wherever it is that he performs. As for the whole snake story, I feel as though everyone can come to the same conclusion. Regardless of the charity receiving the funds, he was just looking for a drop off place for the snake that wouldn't result in totally world-wide upset.

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner spudsthepiget's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks
    383 Rec'd/206 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

I wish we could just give justin to a fan and be done with him. So he can't take care of his hamster, but he can go out and buy a pet monkey? That's a great example to set for the 9 year-old girls that love him.

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner RodentsRus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks
    120 Rec'd/87 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)

He is a immature little boy...needs to grow up period.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    20 Rec'd/18 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spudsthepiget View Post
    I wish we could just give justin to a fan and be done with him. So he can't take care of his hamster, but he can go out and buy a pet monkey? That's a great example to set for the 9 year-old girls that love him.
    Exactly!!!!

User Tag List