Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pet Stores I sorry but I DISAGREE with most people on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureGuineaVet

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
It doesn't matter where the guinea pig is coming from all that matters is the life that your currently giving it , cinnamon came from a pet store and she's a perfectly healthy pig even if she was from a rescue it doesn't matter. She has a good home and that's all I care about, so don't argue or something as silly as where your pigs come from

jacqueline

Cavy Slave
@FutureGuineaVet: you started your own thread about this topic, which has just been closed by one of the moderators here. we are all here to help each other and support the proper care for guinea pigs. this site is pro-adoption and anti-breeding. it's just what it is. there are lots of different kinds of people here - young, old, all different cultures and backgrounds, which makes for some very interesting discussions and also at times some disagreements. one level of maturity that we all strive for, and that i woud ask from you especially, is that name-calling be avoided. when you post that we shouldn't argue about something as silly as where your pigs come from, you're disrespecting those people who believe it ISN'T silly, and who feel strongly about their position. you can disagree, but please refrain from making personal judgements about other people here on this site. thank you in advance.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
@FutureGuineaVet - I suggest you read through this thread BEFORE rushing to judgment or conclusion. In the thread that you started, which @jacqueline pointed out is now closed, you asked for reasons why pet stores were bad. Reading through this thread will give you plenty of answers to that question.

As we also mentioned in that thread, there are plenty of threads on this very topic. I would take some time to read through them before asking the question. Then maybe you can come to a better understanding about how and why we feel about petstores.

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Really, @FutureGuineaVet? Ditto what the others have said. You're thread about this very same thing has just been closed, do you really need to come on here and get this one closed as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.