Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Joann's Blizzard fleece $2.99 per yard

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
pretty good i sewed together several towels so i can pick it all together

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Woohoo! Just got back. I got 2 cute patterns. :D

arionat799

Cavy Slave
I plan to go tomorrow...too bad they don't have christmas patterns on sale yet...

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
There was some Christmas patterns on sale when I went. I also saw some X-Mas fleece throw blankets for about 5 bucks.

Travelingirl916

Cavy Slave
I went there and Hancocks, but I did it all online. Avoids the lines that way! Both stores had the $2.99 per yard sale, so I got to pick my favorites at both stores! My girls are going to be getting some cage liners! Currently I am just using fleece blankets and towels, but I think the liners will be much easier and quicker, which will be great for my bad knees.

Are U-Haul pads the way to go for the inner part? Do you just use 1 layer of uhaul sandwiched between the fleece, or do you use 2 layers sandwiched between the fleece?

sstickly22

Cavy Slave
I don't sew my cage liners. I used to sew the fleece to the uhaul pads but I have way to many different fleece patterns I wanted to use and did want to buy stock in uhaul. Now I use binder clips to attach the fleece to the coroplast and I think it works very well. My pigs are not able to tunnel under it and it works much better for scooping the poop!

MommyOfMany

Cavy Slave
Thanks for this great tip! I went yesterday and got over 11 yards of fleece and 3 yards of batting for my shop :) We were able to get a bunch of remnants because they let us get them right off the bolt we were already buying from, that way it was all in one piece too. We only spent 32$... and saved 124$! Amazing deals!

sstickly22

Cavy Slave
Has anyone been able to find the pattern called "Dino" at Joann's. It is a teal green background with orange and black dino's on it. I need like 1 more yard to fit my cage. I live in Michigan if anyone has seen it anywhere.

lissie

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you all got great deals. I missed it. I've been on a trip all week and had no internet connection and couldn't get to Joann store. Now I'm jealous!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.