Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece new fleece working great

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
I found these fleece throws on cleareance for $3 at Walmart and I'm happy to report they are working out great! The boys usually pee in 2 of the corners and both kitchens anyway. That is going to be revamped by next week. Each end will have a loft kitchen with fleece & mattress pad sewn to fit. Here's one pic but if you'd like to see more of my sweet little babies I put new ones in an album on my profile:crazy:.

beachgurl_1988

Cavy Slave
I love the stripes!! And you can't beat $3 for probably a 50x70 peice of fleece!!

My Rose is going to be getting some cage liners made in the next few weeks, but for now she is loving just fleece and towels underneath!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
I have to use 2 throws because the cage is pretty big, but I bought 6 of them:eek:! When I see friends throwing out boxes I'm always "whoa don't throw that out my piggies might like it!" One of my clients saves her soda boxes for me. My whole family(and it's a large family) know not to get ride of anything before asking if I need it for my babies! I have my eye on my nieces stuffed animal collection(she is almost out of that stage) and there are at least 2 that would be safe for my guys.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.