Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

An Hello from Tropical Guinea Piggies

fridzalone

Cavy Slave
@Rachalda, @John F. Krotzer, @nissa : I already make a thread for more information about where to get guinea pig supplies in Indonesia (because I notice the thread starting to be out of topic). So please put any information you have here :
https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...guinea-pig-supplies-indonesia.html#post568064

@ Mods : I'm trully sorry if it looks like I'm trying to moderating in here. It's not what I'm trying to do. I just want to compile all the information altogether in one specified thread. I hope you don't mind :)

Rachalda

Cavy Slave
@nissa :

believe it or not..... my friend made more beautiful guinea pig house with great details... on the window and other stuff like the door... eventhough the GP ruined it by biting the door.. but it still looks so beautiful...! He shaped the window perfectily (which I failed in it) So I made only simple house using impraboard... and use the doggie bed with underpad as their cuddly place... It's their heaven btw...

Maybe you should try buy online the Oxbow (rather than you drive so far to kemang from bogor) the online show even give you repackaged oxbow... so you can buy it per 1 kg... so do the Timothy Hay or orchard hay oxbow... I'll message you where you can contact her... I always buy my babies stuff there... I used to buy at Groovy but since their open time on Saturday only till 5 pm, I've decided buy online (which actually cheaper btw) Oh I think you've known it... is it Hime Petshop?

I've gone to Ranch Market and agreed that it gives many choices of vegetables (even though I still can't find endive :( ) Kemchicks... I'll pay them a visit then. Actually if you live in west Jakarta you can go to "Rezeki" Supermarket. It has a lot of range of fresh vegetables and CHEAPER PRICE! :D

Oh, on Asemka, they won't understand Grid. They know it as "Handphone Rack" because the grid usually used by handphone seller to put their accesories display...

nissa

Cavy Slave
@fridzalone: Right, right... sorry, I think I got too excited about finding Indonesian cavy slaves! Did not see the thread; will check it out. :)

Juuuust a quick note to @Rachalda: I just bought endive last week at Kemchicks! The supermarket you mentioned sounds awesome but Jakarta Barat is sooo far! (I use the Pondok Indah Highway and mostly do my shopping in Kemang--I save an hour of traffic that way). And yes, yes, Hime Petshop! It's a lot cheaper now, actually; Groovy and the other petstore I mentioned raised their prices. :(

But anyway, I still think your pigs' home is lovely and sooo open! *envy envy* I love the look of open cages but as I said, it's just not safe with cats. And I don't know why I NEVER realized that phone sellers use those grids, I can't believe it! After all this time... ha-ha.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.