Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bob

Barb1222

Cavy Slave
Yesterday morning, I fed my piggies as usual. Everyone seemed ok. I had help Bob find the food dish (I know he can find it, but sometimes I like to help him out - he was blind). I had a long day of work, got some veggies, and got home around 7:30. I went into my pet room and noticed that only three of the four boys greeted me. I saw Bob 'sleeping' in one of the pigloos. I kept peeking in to see if he was ok, until lI finally decided to lift up the pigloo, only to discover Bob had passed away.

I had Bob since August. I didn't know how old he was, I just assumed he was older. He was neglected by his previous owner(s)...small cage, seedy food, probably no veggies, no hay, LONG nails, little bedding, matted fur, and he was blind (the owner(s) didn't know). I can only hope that the months he had with me and the other piggies made him happy. Now God can enjoy his company.

He will be missed!

I'm sorry for your lost. It was good of you to take Bob and give him a home were he was taken care off till his last day.

I'm glad that you gave him an excellent last few months. May he enjoy his time popcorning from cloud to cloud in piggie heaven, blind no more.

I REALLY know ho you feel... And I am so, so sorry...
He's in piggy heaven with Myles now...

Aw, I'm sorry. He could have just been an old piggy.
Was he born blind?

I'm sorry, but I'm glad he spent his last months in a happy home and passed peacefully.

I'm sure he knew that the love and care in the short time you had him, amounted to more than he had ever received and take comfort in he passed away being and feeling loved.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.