Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Screened in Porch?

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
I'm debating between setting up a floor time area for the pigs in our screened in porch once the weather gets warmer. Of course, I would ALWAYS be with them and they wouldn't be in there for more than 2 hours, or so, at a time. As it stands right now, there is absolutely no place left indoors to do floor time. I can't do it outside on the lawn because we spray it. I have extra fleece and towels that I could put down in the porch (it has indoor/outdoor carpeting) so it would be like a HUGE cage.

Our Porch kinda looks like this on the outside--

Here are pictures of the actual (messy, sorry) inside:

1-3-08ScreenedInPorch005.jpg

1-3-08ScreenedInPorch004.jpg

Its probably about.. (Don't hold me to this, I'm completely guessing) 14ft x 22ft (?) I could map off at LEAST 1/4 of it to make an incredibly awesome playroom. Of course, I would have to move some stuff or just let them roam under the tables.. heh.

Ideas, Opinions or Suggestions?

Oh, and since I am also completely run out of grids.. Any ideas on something to use to block off the area? It would need to be easy to store.

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I think that it would be fine, as long as its not too warm and if you are superzising them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.