Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where can I find a playpen?

CavyGal6680

Cavy Slave
Well my girl is a bit too small for the grids so I can't make a grid playpen yet (she fits through the squares as she's still a baby). Just thought I'd get some ideas on where to find a good yet affordable playpen. I have heard that some guinea pigs have jumped over the sides of some of them and would like to AVOID this if at all possible! Thanks!

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
When my boys were young I had that same problem, what I did was I used pieces of organization selving that we had alying around from when we built our house, it works really good and they coundnt fit through the bars and it was easy to set up, I still use it too this day ((broken link removed))
If you dont have any at your house you could problemly buy some for cheap but I dont know how much it'd be.

Toadies

Cavy Slave
You can get a small animal playpen from a pet store for about $10. I got mine at PetSmart:eek:. They fold up nicely for storage. I have also seen cubes with smaller grids and even mesh. You can zip tie them together for a foldable pen as well. Some of the rattie cages overlap the standard grids to decrease the size of the openings.

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
I am looking at Pet Supplies Plus.
I do not know if there is one in your area but they are about $10 or $11 Maybe you could try there.
Good Luck!!!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.