Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs for sale in Indiana

chewbacca

Cavy Slave
I have 4 guinea pigs that I would like to sale. I just think I have to many guinea pigs and need to lower my amount.I take good care of them and they are all very heathy. I will only sale them to people that will take care of them and love them. I prefer they live with another guinea pig. Here are the guinea pigs.
Yoda- He is a male grey and white american. He is about 2 years old. Yoda is very friendly. Right now he lives with Pumba and Popcorn.

Obi- She is a female brown abby. She is 2 years old. She is a mother of 3 guinea pigs. She lives with her daughter Pogo.

Pumba- He is a male brown abby with one white foot. He is 2 years old on August 13. He is Obi's son.

Pogo- She is a female brown abby. She is turning 2 on August 13. She is Popcorn and Pumba's sister.

I live in Indiana. Please message me or post here if you are interested in one. Thank you

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Did you breed these pigs and are trying to get rid of your extra stock, or were they the product of an accidental mating, and you have more than you can logically handle?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I have placed this back on the board. I knew the name of the member sounded familiar and I researched the history of these pigs (on another forum) to insure that this was not a breeder. These pigs do not appear to have been purposely bred. They were pregnant when bought from a petstore or it was a missexing accident.

Just to be clear we frown on the the terms "sale" or "selling". Animals are not ours to sell. Selling implies that you will give the animals to anyone who shows up with the money to pay the cost. Instead we prefer, "rehome" or "adopt out". Those terms imply that you want to insure they have a good home and will be picky about who they go to.

Amber23

Cavy Slave
I am in Bloomington, IN. I can help you with transporting if needed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.