Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Forum Tips and Tricks

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Forum Tips and Tricks

When you are done surfing the forums, select "Mark ALL forums read" or individually within each forum. That way, when you come back in to surf, you will get an easy visual as to which, if any, forums have new posts to check out. Beats reading dates and times!

Don't forget, you can subscribe to a thread to receive an automatic email notification when someone replies to it.

And bookmark this site for easy instructions on html basics. You can use this to figure out how to make cool signatures and jazz up your posts with html (if you are so inclined)! (broken link removed)

O

originalfirefly

Re: Forum Tips and Tricks

Hmmmm...I looked everywhere for a "mark all as read" button, check mark, SOMETHING. But I didn't see it. Am I just missing it?

Miriam

Scratch the above...I found it. :)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

When you are on the main forum page (where you see the list of all forums), at the top, near the middle. It's not a button, but a text link. It's near the My Control Center link. Just under the piggie graphic.

C

cavytopia

Just seeing if my signature works in this forum. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.