Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Guinea pig funny

Blog entry from old forum

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
It was time for my apartment's yearly inspection today, and after the guy came through and tested all the smoke-detectors, he asked me if those were guinea pigs I had in the second bedroom. I told him yes and he asked if I sheer them and spin their fur into yarn.

I was half-tempted to say "Of course I sheer my short-haired guinea pigs; their fur makes the plushiest sweaters!"

Non-guinea pig people have no idea of the secret world of guinea pig owners :p lol

sinisterpigs

Cavy Gazer
Lol thats funny, my friend has a long haired piggy and I think her hair might be long enough to do just that with, shes also a huge piggy, but that is funny I have had people ask if they are related to tea cup pigs?? I am always like no their cavys but people still think that they are like swine related. Hmm I just dont know ;) thank you for sharing your story super cute ;)

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I went to an antique store a while back and they had a free range lionhead bunny in the store. The owner told me they sheer the bunny when its fur gets to a certain length and spin its fur into yarn. I think that's what gave me the idea for the retort :p

Lol, I've never heard of someone asking if guinea pigs are related to teacup pigs. That's hilarious lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.